STARTUP SG FOUNDER GRANT TERMS & CONDITIONS
A total of 5 prizes with total value of SGD 100k will be awarded for Trade and Connectivity Challenge 2020 - Enterprise Track. These prizes are:
In order to be eligible to participate in SLINGSHOT 2020, the winner will need to have completed all elements of the Competition application.
- Have a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Show initial signs of traction
- Must have some technology or proprietary solutions
Eligibility Criteria for Startup SG Grant
- Main applicant(s) must:
- Dedicate a reasonable amount of their time on the business, not be employed full time by another employer and must be a key decision-maker in the company;
- Register / have registered a private limited company in Singapore upon approval.
- In addition, the startup company would need to meet the following conditions:
- Business activities run by the startup company should be conducted wholly or mainly in Singapore;
- The grant will be disbursed on an award basis, tied to the achievement of developmental milestones;
- Proposed business idea must not be in the following list: cafes, restaurants, night clubs, lounges, bars, foot reflexology, massage parlours, gambling, prostitution, social escort services, employment agencies (including recruiting foreign work permit holders and workers/ support staff, relocation services, and manpower services), and geomancy.
- This competition is open to the public including first-time and non-first-time entrepreneurs of any nationality.