- If you are a corporate representative or a representative of an organisation, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to use and access this Web Site for and on behalf of your company/organisation and that you have read, understood and accepted these terms for and on behalf of your company/organisation.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, additional terms and conditions may apply for access to certain parts of this Web Site. By accessing such parts of this Web Site, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by such additional terms and conditions as stated in the parts of this Web Site where such access is made available. Where there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the additional terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall to the extent of such inconsistency, prevail.
- IPI may alter, suspend, or discontinue this Web Site in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without notice. This Web Site may also periodically become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for other reasons.
- You confirm that you are aware of and acknowledge that IPI shall have no liability in respect of such potential alteration, suspension, discontinuance and/or unavailability.
- If you use this Web Site on your mobile device, your mobile carrier's normal rates and charges apply. IPI is not responsible for any charges you incur from your mobile carrier as a result of use of this Web Site. You are responsible for ensuring that at all times while using this Web Site, you are not in violation of your wireless data service agreement. You are solely responsible for all fees and costs associated with your access to and use of this Web Site.
Materials posted at this Web Site
- IPI does not claim ownership of the materials provided to IPI or posted, uploaded, input or submitted to this Web Site by you or by any other user ("Submission"). Such materials may include but are not be limited to text, images, photographs, video, audio, graphics, software programs and the links ("Contents") and may be protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights.
- By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission:
- you expressly grant IPI permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of our business including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, reproduce, edit, translate and/or reformat your Submission;
- you expressly grant IPI permission to publish your name (whether as an individual or as a company/organisation) in connection with your Submission;
- you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions;
- you warrant and represent that your Submission does not contain any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libellous content;
- you warrant and represent that your Submission does not contain any information that is confidential or proprietary in nature and confirm that there is no obligation of confidence or non-disclosure whatsoever imposed on IPI in respect of your Submission; and
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND IPI, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, AND ALL COSTS AND EXPENSES OF DEFENCE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LEGAL FEES, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM A CLAIM THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR SUBMISSION.
- IPI may remove any Submission at any time from this Web Site at IPI's sole discretion.
Restrictions on use of Contents
- You shall not reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, adapt, modify or otherwise display, distribute or exploit in any way, without the prior written permission of IPI this Web Site or any part thereof including the Contents or any part thereof, save for Submissions submitted by you.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IPI DOES NOT WARRANT AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR OTHERWISE IMPLIED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE APPLICABLE LAWS:
- AS TO THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY OF THE CONTENTS OR ANY PART THEREOF; AND
- THAT THE CONTENTS OR ANY PART THEREOF OR ANY FUNCTIONS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS WEB SITE AND THE SERVER IS AND WILL BE FREE OF ALL VIRUSES, WORMS AND/OR OTHER HARMFUL OR INVASIVE ELEMENTS.
- IPI ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. IN NO EVENT SHALL IPI BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, LOSS OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND, DIRECT AND INDIRECT, INCLUDING BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, OR ECONOMIC LOSS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, THE CONTENTS OR ANY PART THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF RELIANCE ON THE CONTENTS OR ANY PART THEREOF CONTAINED IN OR MADE AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEB SITE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL IPI HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, LOSS OR EXPENSE CAUSED (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) BY ANY NEGLIGENCE, OMISSION OR FAULT OF ITS AGENTS, ADVISORS, CONSULTANTS OR CONTRACTORS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE INCLUDING THE CONTENTS OR ANY PART THEREOF.
- IPI ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE CONDUCT OF USERS OR FOR VIEWS, OPINIONS AND STATEMENTS EXPRESSED IN SUBMISSIONS SUBMITTED FOR DISPLAY THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITH RESPECT TO SUBMISSIONS POSTED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, IPI ACTS AS A PASSIVE CONDUIT FOR SUCH DISTRIBUTION AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH SUBMISSIONS. ANY OPINIONS, ADVICE, STATEMENTS, SERVICES, OFFERS, OR OTHER INFORMATION IN THE SUBMISSIONS ARE THOSE OF THE RESPECTIVE AUTHOR(S) OR DISTRIBUTOR(S) AND NOT OF IPI. IPI NEITHER ENDORSES NOR GUARANTEES THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY SUBMISSIONS.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT SUBMISSIONS SUBMITTED TO OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE IS NOT PROVIDED IN VIOLATION OF ANY APPLICABLE LAWS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LAWS RELATING TO DEFAMATION, LIBEL AND SLANDER, LAWS OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-DISCLOSURE, AND LAWS RELATING TO COPYRIGHT, TRADE SECRET OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANOTHER PERSON OR ENTITY OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW. YOU SHALL BE SOLELY LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY INFRINGEMENT OR BREACH OF ANY APPLICABLE LAWS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, RELATING TO DEFAMATION, LIBEL AND SLANDER, AND LAWS RELATING TO COPYRIGHTS, TRADE SECRET, OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR ANY OTHER HARM RESULTING FROM YOUR UPLOADING A SUBMISSION ON THIS WEB SITE.
- IPI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DISPUTES, CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND THAT MIGHT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY USER'S RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SUBMISSIONS). IPI DOES NOT CONTROL CONTENT FROM OTHER USERS POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND, AS SUCH, DO NOT GUARANTEE IN ANY MANNER THE RELIABILITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR TRUTHFULNESS OF SUCH CONTENT. YOU ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT USING THIS WEB SITE MAY EXPOSE YOU TO CONTENT THAT YOU CONSIDER OFFENSIVE, INDECENT, OR OBJECTIONABLE. IPI HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP SUCH CONTENT FROM YOU AND BEARS NO LIABILITY FOR YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF ANY SUBMISSION, TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- AS YOU HAVE WARRANTED AND REPRESENTED THAT YOUR SUBMISSION CONTAINS NO INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, YOU AGREE THAT IPI SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR SUBMISSION IS MISAPPROPRIATED, INTERCEPTED, DELETED, DESTROYED OR USED BY OTHERS.
Right of Access
- IPI reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this Web Site to other web sites
- This Web Site contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not operated, controlled or maintained by IPI. IPI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF THOSE WEB SITES AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGES, LOSS OR EXPENSE HOWSOEVER ARISING FROM ACCESS TO THOSE WEB SITES. USE OF THE HYPERLINKS AND ACCESS TO SUCH WEB SITES ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided solely for the convenience of the users. The contents of the other web sites, services or goods are not maintained or controlled by IPI. IPI is therefore not responsible for the availability, accuracy or reliability of the contents of the other web sites. In no circumstances shall IPI be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Web Site is linked.
Links to this Web Site from other web sites
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or the Contents or any part thereof are prohibited.
- You must secure prior permission from IPI prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or the Contents or any part thereof, or otherwise engaging in similar activities. IPI reserves the right to impose in its sole discretion any terms and conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or the Contents or any part thereof and you agree to be bound and shall observe all such terms and conditions.
- Under no circumstances shall IPI be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this Web Site or the Content or any part thereof.
- IPI reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- IPI reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.
Exclusion of Third Party Rights
- None of the terms herein shall be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Chapter 53B) or otherwise, by any person or entity who is not a party hereto.
IPI respects IP rights of others
- Should you discover any content in this Web Site that you believe infringes your rights, please notify us at email@example.com. Please specify the particular item(s) that is the subject of your complaint and the grounds for your complaint.
- Upon receipt of your complaint, we will make an assessment of the validity of the complaint, and may remove the content that is the subject of the complaint from the Web Site. IPI will endeavour to resolve the issue swiftly and amicably.