Safe Working Process for The Installation Team Post Covid-19
As our Installation team is gradually allowed to commence work post Covid-19, it is crucial to re-imagine how we carry out work at customer’s site. The goal is to ensure all daily tasks are catalogued and captured in addition to contact tracing and safe-entry guidelines put in place by the government. The challenge is to have the ability to have a single platform, i.e. mobile device app, web-based software & etc. that combines Covid-19 and safety requirements.
To develop a user-friendly app with the ability to capture the following:
- To perform all safe entry requirement under a single platform/ app. (All personnel)
- Scanning of Safe-Entry QR code
- Health declaration
- Contact tracing
- Social distancing measurement
- Report of daily briefings & completed tasks (Supervisor level or above)
- Inclusion of risk assessments write-up (Supervisor level or above)
- Report of incident at site (Supervisor level or above)
- All information must be digitalised to facilitate record keeping and retrieval.
Minimum Required Technology Readiness Level (TRL)
- Expect to gradually improve the productivity and safety management of our operation team
- Provide greater confidence in Covid-19 and safety measures to both our customers and the relevant authorities
Further details of the challenge statement may be found at the Briefings Page, in the form of video recordings of the virtual briefing sessions, Q&A transcripts and presentation slides if available.
Instructions on Submitting Proposals
Download the proposal submission form in Microsoft Word format at the 'Attachment' section of the Challenge Statement Listing Page and fill in the details of your project proposal. You can then proceed to the proposal submission page by logging in and clicking the 'Submit Proposal' button on the right side of this page, where you will have to fill in the form fields and attach the filled Microsoft Word project submission form before submitting. Do also upload supporting documents/files that may support your proposal.
Tech-Link Storage Engineering Pte Ltd
Sustainability, post COVID
Proposal submissions are open from 22 Jul 2020 12:00AM to 29 Sep 2020 12:00AM