Seeking Technologies for Mining Companies to Manage Tasks and Inventory
Mining companies in Kazakhstan consists of a large number of employees. The workers must be provided on time the necessary equipment and special clothing. On average, 25 items are provided per employee, with the number of employees reaching 1,500. All the items must be monitored and accounted for, and the collected data must be converted into a report. One of these reports is the company's required order for special clothing from the contractor. The number of active companies from the extractive sector in Kazakhstan is 500.
We are seeking an automated system for monitoring and accounting of special clothing for workers.
The software solution we are seeking should include all the following modules:
- Employee’s personal card : Personal Employee Card
- Workwear module : Accounting for workwear and personal protective equipment
- Security module : Integration with Access Control System
- Medical record module : Medical history of employee
- Canteen module : Accounting for employee nutrition
- Movement module : Tracking above ground and underground movement
- Training module : Automated training system
- Testing module : Automated testing and diagnostics of the system
The software must allow integration through the API with third-party systems. The software should be cross-platform to be able to use on MacOS and Windows and have proper access control by role.
The software should include the following:
- basic (L1) and extended (L2) support services
- event logging
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- continuous implementation of improvements
- high availability
- microservice architecture
- new options development stand
Software development and implementation process:
- task setting (1 week);
- presentation of the prototype and solutions (1 month);
- implementation of the pilot version (2 months);
- development of the final version (3 months);
Further details of the challenge statement may be found at the Briefings Page, in the form of video recordings of the virtual briefing sessions, Q&A transcripts and presentation slides if available.
Instructions on Submitting Proposals
Download the proposal submission form in Microsoft Word format at the 'Attachment' section of the Challenge Statement Listing Page and fill in the details of your project proposal. You can then proceed to the proposal submission page by logging in and clicking the 'Submit Proposal' button on the right side of this page, where you will have to fill in the form fields and attach the filled Microsoft Word project submission form before submitting. Do also upload supporting documents/files that may support your proposal.
Nursultan Nazarbayev Foundation
Proposal submissions are open from 22 Jul 2020 to 29 Sep 2020